• Lightweight and compact design
• In a completely dark environment, the farthest observation distance can reach 300 meters
• Built-in Wi-Fi for downloading and sharing files on android or ios smartphones or tablets
• 1024x768 high-resolution display provides clear, rich and vivid color images
• Powered by one 18650 3.7V Li-ion batteries for long continuous operation
• 3.5x-14x image magnification, flexible selection according to distance
• Built-in IR-CUT two-color filter to restore the real image of day and night
• Built-in high-brightness, low-power dimmable infrared IR LED lights, which can clearly restore the subject in the dark scene
• The infrared lens is not easy to react with metal oxides, acidic substances, air and water, and has good light transmission performance
TR-IR NV500Pro adopts low illumination at night, Sony dynamic CMOS sensor, external infrared LED auxiliary lighting. You can obtain excellent observation results both day and night. The novel structure patent design greatly improves the observation effect and observation experience, and the built-in infrared color filter greatly improves the observation effect of the equipment during the day, reduces the overexposure under natural light during the day, and restores more realistically. The built-in light brightness detection sensor can automatically switch between day and night modes according to the light intensity of the environment.
TR-IR NV500Pro strengthens the waterproof design and reaches the protection level of IP67. Using a single built-in rechargeable battery with a low power consumption design, the continuous working time can reach more than 5 hours, meeting the requirement of using without changing the battery all night. In addition, it has advanced fast start-up performance, fast imaging in 3 seconds after booting, which significantly improving the user's quick response ability. The high refresh rate design enables the operator to obtain the ability to observe fast-moving targets. At the same time, it is equipped with high-quality and high-performance objective lens, making it safe and reliable without being afraid of strong light. When installed on a tripod for long-distance night observation, the night observation distance can reach 300 meters, and it can be connected to cameras, video cameras, and wireless image transmission equipment.
TR-IR NV500Pro is designed with a 3.5-14x35mm digital rifle scope. The built-in WIFI module allows users to record and share videos, and comes with a Type.c interface for external power supply and data copying at the same time. Support video recording and exporting. It is mainly used in outdoor night shooting, hunting, outdoor adventure, search and rescue, and can be used instead of gun sniper scope to complete night hunting.
The TR-IR NV500Pro digital night vision device collects external light through the objective lens, and then converts the optical signal into electrical signal through the digital CMOS sensor module. This signal is then transmitted to the CPU chipset for processing in the format of MIPI signals. Finally, the electrical signal is transmitted to the OLED screen, allowing the users to view the image on the OLED screen on the eyepiece.
The TR-IR NV500Pro digital night vision device features a powerful high brightness dimmable IR (infrared) LED that can help image objects clearly and display on the OLED screen in low light and total darkness scenery. The OLED display screen has high resolution and adjustable brightness. The image display adopts digital zoom, allowing the displayed image to be magnified by 2x, 3x, and 4x (optional).
Screw the locking slotted screw of the battery cover to a horizontal position, open the battery cover, put in one 3.7V 18650 Li-ion battery with a rated voltage of 3.7V, align the positive and negative poles, install them, and tighten the battery cover.
After the installing the battery, first adjust the diopter of the eyepiece, rotate the diopter adjustment wheel of the eyepiece of the night vision device until the four-corner text icon on the screen is clearly displayed (no need to see the image clearly), and then adjust the focus wheel of the objective lens of the night vision device until the target can be seen clearly.
TR-IR NV500Pro calibrated by the "freeze" method. And the night vision device should be calibrated according to the following method at working temperature.
1. Fix the scope (night vision device) on the weapon, set a target at a distance, such as a cross target ring; adjust the scope according to the debugging instructions in point 2;
2. Press the menu button, select the zeroing menu, press the OK button to enter the secondary menu, in the pop-up menu Zeroing A/Zeroing B/Zeroing C. press the OK button to select any group. In the pop-up menu100m/200m/300m, select the 100m section to enter zeroing interface.
3. A cross will be displayed in the center of the screen.
(1) Shoot at the bullseye with the center of the crosshair, then keep the gun still, short press the OK button to freeze the screen;
(2) Observe the location of the actual impact point. lf the impact point does not coincide with the aiming point (the center point of the sight crosshair)，Press the upward or downward button to move the crosshair up and down in the Y coordinate direction, and press the Leftward and Rightward button to move the crosshair left and right in the X coordinate direction respectively until the center of the cross-sight coincides with the impact point, and then press the OK button to return to the calibration interface;
(3) Use the center position of the crosshair to shoot at the bullseye again, if the landing point coincides with the bullseye of the crosshair, it means that the calibration gun is completed, then press and hold the OK button to pop up the "XY/Reset/Exit" menu, press the downward button to select the "Exit" option, then press the OK button to return to the distance selection interface, then press the OK button to select other distances, and repeat steps 1-2 until the impact point coincides with the center of the crosshair;
(4) After the 100m/200m/300m data are saved, press the home button to return to the "Zeroing A", "Zeroing B", "Zeroing C" interface, press downward button to select other groups, and repeat steps 1-3 until all the required data calibration is completed.
Quick Start Guide
(1) Turn On/Off
Long press " " button (≥1s) to turn on/off, and the power indicator is on.
(2) Eyepiece Lens Focusing
Eyepiece lens focusing, also known as diopter adjustment, aims to enable users with different eyesight to clearly see the text icons on the screen. Turn the eyepiece lens focusing ring until the on-screen icon is clearly visible.
Note: just make sure that you can see clearly the icons on the screen, not the image inside the screen. If the objective lens is not properly adjusted, the image may be not clear. The same person only needs to adjust one eye once.
(3) Objective Lens Focusing
Before focusing the objective lens, please confirm whether the eyepiece lens focusing (diopter) has been completed, aim at the target you want to see, adjust the focusing ring of the objective lens so that the target image can be clearly seen.
(4) Fill Light Adjustment
In black and white mode, you can adjust the level of the fill light by pressing the " " button once, (set IR1-3 and close), and adjust the focusing fill light by rotating and stretching the cover of the fill light.
• Outdoor night vision, observe animals
• Hunting, outdoor adventure, search and rescue
• Use with gun sniper scope for night hunting